Mining One Consultants provide a wide range of geotechnical engineering services for mining projects worldwide. We currently have an opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced +25 years Senior Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join our Melbourne office team.
Priding yourself on technical excellence, you will be a driven professional with a strong desire to support and build the geotechnical group. You will have excellent skills in developing new business and maintaining existing client relationships along with strong mentoring and management skills.
Technical capabilities, in both open pit and underground mining methods in a range of ore body types is considered essential.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Geotechnical Engineering
• Minimum of 25+ years’ experience in both open pit and underground mining
• Excellent report writing and communication skills
• High degree of technical standards in the delivery of projects
• Good knowledge of geotechnical engineering software and numerical modelling packages
No recruitment agencies please.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org