We currently have a vacancy for a Metallurgist with 5-10 years of experience to join our team of highly experienced professional mining, mine geotechnical and geological consultants offering excellence in service and commitment to their clients with high level strategic, hands-on practical design and implementation.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- Performance of mining assignments at various field locations associated with particular projects.
- Office based analysis and design duties arising from either Mining One derived field data or data supplied by others.
- Preparation of draft reports for review by the Project Manager.
- Provide best practice technical input and support to operations and projects.
- Evaluate processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Identify emerging metallurgical issues and risks and assist in development of mitigation plans.
- Scoping / Prefeasibility / Feasibility studies.
- Design, plan, co-ordinate, analyze and report metallurgical trials.
- Conduct metallurgical accounting and reconciliation audits and reviews.
- Project manage metallurgical improvements from concept to implementation.
- Identify and evaluate innovations in metallurgy and assess their application to operations and projects.
- Computer literate with various software packages.
On a personal level you will have:
- Demonstrated sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of the work.
- An ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills within multi-disciplinary technical teams.